Monday, January 12, 2009

Khalid Boulahrouz, VfB Stuttgart

Khalid Boulahrouz (age 27) is a muslim footbaler who plays in VfB Stuttgart, Bundesliga. Khalid is a Dutch player and usually plays as defender or winger. In one interview with de newspaper, he says about Islam for him: "I try as much as possible to develop in Islam. Five times a day I pray and I read the Koran. I learn Arabic, so I can be better understood. Reading the Koran gives me peace and take the stress away. What I am up, I try to put into practice. Patience is very important in difficult times, I must especially spreading. Patience is the light."

4 comments:

  1. if i'm not mistaken his national colleague Robin van Persie is also a muslim..right?..i think i've read it once in a newspaper in my country...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khalid Boulahrouz is one of the bet palyers of the muslim league i admire him so much !

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i'm not mistaken his national colleague Robin van Persie is also a muslim..right?..i

    ReplyDelete

Search